Wednesday, November 21, 2012

If I Should Die Teaser!

I know I've been a lame moderator lately but I'm here to change that. If you've been following Amy on Twitter (@AmyPlumOhLaLa), Facebook (AmyPlumFanPage) and her Blog you probably joined the very first ARC Contest she did a few days ago and with that contest being held we have ARCs (Advance Readers Copies) which means we get to hear more from readers of what they think of the final installment. While I didn't get to participate on the said contest some Die For Me Fans enthusiastically did the challenge. You can visit Amy's Blog to view the entries but all I can say is that you guys are amazing! I couldn't be more proud to be a fan.

I'm here to post some If I Should Die Teasers from our fellow readers who's already reading the ARCs

Here's what Lily has to say about the book...

Lily is on page 10 of 416
Reaction after chapter one: WHAT?! That did not just happen.

Lily is on page 28 of 416
Reaction after first 3 chapters:Cool that we get some more information that quickly.
Add her on Goodreads

After reading that all I can say is that we're in for a ride! I really can't wait for this book!

Want More Teaser??

Amy posted an Excerpt of If I Should Die HERE

If I Should Die comes out May 2013

You can Pre-Order it on your favorite online store
Book Depository (Free Shipping)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com