Thursday, May 10, 2012

Revenant Road Trip + G!veaway Winners

Happy Release Day to Until I Die U.S Version! Here's the very beautiful Amy Plum holding the U.K. Paperback!


Get your copy now and devour on Vincent and Kate's story again <3


Want a Signed Copy? Order at Books of Wonders

Revenant Road Trip

May 8, 6-8pm: New York City, Books of Wonder, UNTIL I DIE Paris-themed launch party (on offer: macarons, Orangina, and French prizes!) BYOB (Bring Your Own Beret.) SPECIAL GUESTS: Jocelyn Davies, who will be happy to sign A BEAUTIFUL DARK. Kristi Cook, who will be happy to sign HAVEN. And maybe Michelle Cartwright, a.k.a. the Kate-in-a-Boat cover model.

We'll be having a Carli as a Guest Blogger to tell us what happened on the Launch Party! But I heard it was an awesome event and lots of Macaroons!

Revenant Road Trip does not end there, make sure to check out Amy in the following places and dates:

May 10, 7pm: Lexington, Author event at Joseph-Beth Booksellers.

May 11, 7-9pm: Birmingham (my home town!), Author event at Homewood Public Library working in conjunction with Little Professor. BYOB (Bring Your Own Beret)

May 27, 2-3pm: Paris, Forum des Images, Les Halles. Welcome to Mystic Falls 2 Convention (convention featuring the actors from Vampire Diaries). Interview and book signing.

August 27, 10:30am: Edinburgh Book Festival, Scottish Power Studio Theatre, School Event, Panel with Kevin Wignall.

August 27, 6:30pm: Edinburgh Book Festival, Amy Plum School Event at RBS Imagination Lab (12-16 year olds).

Now for the Giveaway Winners!

Wanda*
Bakerette*
Joanna W.
Fluffernutter
Tina M
Marie Kindred
Rebecca
Lori T.*
Precious

All of you guys are winners! I'll contact you each for your prizes.
P.S. It might take awhile to get your prizes since Amy is on a Tour.

* indicates people who actively participated on the Read-A-Long and commented till the end.

Thank you guys for participating! I hope you buy Until I Die and know what happens next to Vincent and Kate's story!



7 comments:

Wanda Fouad said...

Thanks! I'm really excited! It was realy nice to participate
in the Read-A-Long.

Lori T said...

Wow!  Thank you so much! This read-a-long was so much fun.  I was lucky enough to meet Amy yesterday and she is incredibly amazing!  She's one of the nicest people I've ever met.  If anyone ever gets a chance to meet her at an author event, you should definitely go.  She's fantastic!!

Bakerette said...

The read-a-long was great! Thanks!

Bakerette said...

Did you already contact winners? Wondering cause I haven't seen anything. Thanks!

team_revenants said...

 No you don't have to pay postage. I'll contact you all soon, just to make it clear please read the PS.

team_revenants said...

 You are so lucky to have met an amazing author! Amy is such a wonderful person, I wish I could've met her too.

Joanna W. said...

Super cool! I'm thrilled to be amongst the winners. Thank you greatly. I loved Die For Me and its read-a-long. I only wished I didn't get sick so I could've finish in time with everyone else. I can't wait to see what Until I Die has waiting for Kate & the Revenants.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com