Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Release Day to Until I Die + Announcement

Happy Release Day to Until I Die UK Edition!


They say it's better late than never, Until I Die has an early release date in the UK which is May 3rd. UK fans I hope you're devouring on Kate and Vincent's story now as I type this post now. If you're in the US wait no longer it's only 3 or maybe 4 days left before Until I Die hit the shelves. Meanwhile lets all watch the very dramatic Until I Die trailer.


 WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE TRAILER?

Ok for the announcement! I just want to apologize for those people who are still waiting for the giveaway winners to be posted. I'm still not able to pick winners yet! Since I'm really busy (or should I say very occupied) lately. I will post them as soon as possible. I hope you guys enjoyed the Read-A-Long. Don't forget to get your copy of Until I Die

 Mundie Moms is doing an Until I Die Blog Tour

Follow the tour, get clues and get a chance to win a bag + other awesome prizes!




5/4- Supernatural Snark, author interview

5/5- Books Complete Me, character interview: Jules

5/6- We Fancy Books, excerpt

5/7- Good Choice Reading, review

5/8- Xpresso Reads, guest post

5/9- Mundie Moms, author interview

5/10- Girls in the Stacks, guest post

5/11- YA Bibliophile, review

5/12- Amy Plum, grand prize giveaway


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com