- Everything seems back to it's p roper place between Kate and Vincent. Would you say that their relationship is slightly too fast? or just right? Vincent met Mamie and Papie, if you were to introdice Vincent/Kate to your parents how would you do it? Vincent was really making a good impression to Mamie and Papy even with Georgia for that matter. If you were Vincent what things would you do to impress Mamie and Papy? Lucien was brought in the topic, Vincent doesn't seem fond of the guy. It was then revealed that Lucien was Vincent's sworn enemy. I knew there's something wrong about this Lucien guy, is your hint correct? What made you think so if it was. Everything is in panic mode when K ate told Vincent that he saw Charles with Lucien. We now know the back story of Lucien, how he kill people. Georgia is in danger, how would you say this to her without offending her feelings?
- Kate tried to explain Georgia why she should ditch Lucien but it seems like she didn't want to. With her life at risk, what would you do to protect her? Vincent is nearing his dormancy if you were Kate how would you spend the day knowing this?
- It's Thanksgiving day, if Kate celebrated this holiday with a book, how do you normally celebrate it? It feels a little bit morbid seeing Vincent's body lying in his bed. It also felt creepy but Vincent made it sweet in a good way. What do you do after reading the most romantic love letter? Theres still no word from Charles and Charlotte is getting worried, what would you say/do to Charlotte to make her feel OK? Kate can communicate with Vincent while he's volant. Do you think it's weird? Whats your theory about this?
- Jeanne focuses on Karate for self defense. Do you know Karate? Do you think it's good enough to use it when a Numa strikes? Charles called and everything was in panic again, Vincent was still dormant and assured Kate that he was still with her. What do you think is the Numa up to?
- Confusion, panic and danger is in the air, Kate is really worried about Georgia that she might be in danger. Do you think Georgia is safe? Kate doesn't know how to handle a weapon, she's defenseless. If you could teach Kate how to handle a weapon what weapon would that be? Do you think she should learn martial arts too like Jeanne? What type of martial arts? Kate was left with Vincent's body, it was a bitter sweet goodbye but Kate knows that he'll come back. Something hinted me that there's danger coming. Do you feel it too?
Sorry for posting this really late from the schedule! I also want to extend my deepest gratitude to the people who continues to post their comments! It is very much appreciated, we are on the last five chapter of Die For Me, I hope you enjoyed answering the discussion post. We are nearing the end, I also want to say that "We are moving the Live Chat with Amy" please be posted!
PLEASE JOIN T HE UNTIL I DIE BLOG TOUR AND WIN AWESOME PRIZES!
ALSO DON'T FORGET TO GET A KINDLE COPY OF DIE FOR ME WITH BONUS MATERIAL!
IT'S UP ON AMAZON FOR ONLY $1.99 ONLY!